Over the past 15 years, we have developed a variety of distributed applications. Working with IBM, Yale University, the University of
Maryland and the University of Wisconsin, we helped develop some of the core technology that makes the Internet work today. This continues in the present with companies such as Dell and Motorola, for
whom we have developed custom web components and elements pertaining to Electronic Commerce.
We have many years of experience developing powerful applications with Perl, C/C++ and Java technology,
having delivered countless commercial applications in these languages.
Combined with our expertise in database development, we are in the position to generate custom components that meet any need.
Some web projects we have done previously that might be useful on your site include:
- Using personal preferences to control the dynamic generation of customized pages. These preferences controlled the appearance and content of the pages.
- Generating organization chart drawings from database information.
- Online catalog and shopping cart.
- Secure data transfer for Electronic Data Exchange
- CGIs for an Event Calendar, user generated `For Sale' ads, and various form-based applications.